1. Health

Richard N. Fogoros, M.D.

The Key Symptoms of Heart Disease

By December 6, 2013

Heart disease can cause numerous symptoms, including palpitations, chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath and more.

Here is a discussion of the key symptoms produced by heart disease, and what they might mean.

Comments
January 4, 2010 at 7:03 pm
(1) saae essa says:

Explain the simple, clear and benefited from many Thanks for these efforts

January 11, 2010 at 9:51 am
(2) Generose says:

How bad is an enlarged heart?

January 11, 2010 at 12:33 pm
(3) heartdisease says:

Genrose,

Heart enlargement can be quite serious, and its seriousness depends on the cause (of which there are many), the age of the patient, the extent of enlargement, and many other factors. The doctor should fully evaluate anyone with cardiac enlargement to determine the cause and institute appropriate therapy.

DrRich

January 11, 2010 at 12:20 pm
(4) Radja says:

The ear lobe crease is reported as a indicator of cardiovascular obstruction.

January 14, 2010 at 5:59 pm
(5) partner says:

thanks you
You will have to crawl very nice,owe you gratitude..

January 18, 2010 at 8:34 pm
(6) xallyjade says:

i just want to know if what is the causes of having schemia?

December 24, 2012 at 11:09 am
(7) ejaz says:

currently I am on Warfarin due to a mild stroke, I have recovered from this epsode, it is too much to go for blood tests evry now and than. please let me know if this medication can be discontinued and what is thebest way to dicontinue it. thanks

December 24, 2012 at 12:35 pm
(8) vipra says:

@ejaz; About six years ago I was diagnosed having arrhythmia/AF and palpitation and was put on warfarin. I lived in a remote place far from main
hospital so I too found it inconvenient to go for blood test. I changed from warfarin to aspirin. Last year I stopped taking aspirin as well being sceptic
of its side effects. If you have strong will you can try this. Of course my doctor does not agree with this.

December 26, 2012 at 9:10 pm
(9) Wanda says:

Is there a treament for pulmonary hypertension, I have been diagnosed with it as well as bronchectsis a few months earlier. I am very concerned with this diagnosis aas it appears to be very serious,
Would like to have your opinion on this.

Wanda Eifler